Friday, February 13, 2015

Arm Warmers! I've still got 'em!

Arm Warmers
I'm still selling arm-warmers to help my mom fix the exceedingly cheap used car she bought. Help her not get stranded on the side of the road!
I still have these styles left and enough to make more of most of them if you're interested.
I'm asking for $10 per pair, which includes shipping from Japan. 
If that's too steep, email me at j.elaine.fleming@gmail.com or message me on facebook to negotiate.
I am really interested in getting these to people who can use them before the weather warms up too much.
Take care, all!
Super light weight rock-star type. Good for places where you want sweater sleeves on you forearms. Not bad for Texas.


Thick as two layers of broadcloth. Lightweight with ancient, illegible kanji.


Short. 1 layer of textures pink fleece. Fun and funky!


Dragons on white fleece. Smokey and fun.


Dark, inky dragons on gray fleece. Warm and stretchy.


Sakura on pink fleece. Cute, warm and fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment