Thursday, March 30, 2017

All the Upcoming Shenanigans

So many things going on! Here's a rundown:

Tomorrow I teachmy normal classes, then run off to Sendai for the last class with one of my private students.

The next day I take Julia and Hana to the park at Tsutsujugaoka to hand out free tea bags and cookies for our E4K-- Random Acts yearly fundraiser (for which I have received only one donation) and
I will not be collecting donations as I have no way of putting the donated money into the crowdrise situation-- no debit card or credit card here, only Paypal and not much in my paypal.

If you would like to contribute to some awesome projects, donate here.

Monday I have one lesson and one skype-date with my mom.

Tuesday I have a full afternoon of classes at a student's house and this will be the first time I have taught these lessons this way. It will be interesting.

Wednesday I actually have a day off and might trek down to Ogawara with Julia to see 1000 sakura trees...maybe not. We'll see.

Thursday we have a class in Sendai in the afternoon.

Friday things go back to normal with my evening class.

Saturday will be Julia's kindergarten entrance ceremony.

That Sunday might be a day off, I have no idea.

That Monday, Julia starts kindergarten and I finally get to clean my house in addition to trying to make costumes and other fun things for Steampunk Hanami: Easter Edition which we will be having on Easter Sunday, April 16th.

Fun times!

Too many things to do....

So here I go, off to do the things!

No comments:

Post a Comment