Sunday, May 15, 2016

And...It's Gone!

That's right! The last of my winnings have finally left my paypal account. Well, that was nice while it lasted, and I did slow my roll considerably and stretch it out. I spent most of it on gifts, helping out who I could when I could, and a box of meat from TheMeatGuy.co.jp.

And now I cannot pay for any more GISHers, and that's okay. Most of the rest of my team should have a little financial backing to get into the thing.

And I'll have to send my brother and sister-in-law the stuff I already bought for them instead of buying more stuff online.

And the sun will rise and set as usual. I have already come back to writing and submitting when I can. I am seriously alright with this. I did not waste the money, I used it, and I feel that I used it well,

Unlike the last time I made a little money with writing ($30 in college for writing a whole book) which straight into funding a party I didn't really even enjoy.

This time, I had fun.

Now, if I can get 20 subs in this year, I'll call it a win.

Today I talked to a few friends, had a sinus headache, and was still wearing pajamas when people came over. Then, my daughter was taken to the store so I could take a pill and chill and dress and stuff, and I did.

Then we watched Harry Potter, had popcorn and smores, and generally just had such a good time, I am so lucky to have friends.
Yesterday I had the most chill festival going ever at Aoba Matsuri with another friend.
I'm seriously lucky on the friendship front.

Now it's time to shower and get dinner ready, so adios, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment